Friday, August 29, 2014

Flying With Children


I know it won't come as a surprise, but I don't like to fly with children.
So many things to think about....so many things to take care of....so many things can go wrong....
And....
I can't think of any right now....
Honestly, I don't think there's a logical explanation for the dread I feel when thinking of being stuck in an airplane with my children for 5 hours. 
I love my children....really, I do....
But, I get a little OCD before flying. 
And I plan for everything....
And pack everything....


I'll attach my lists at the end of the text....

My 3 year old appreciated it....we used everything in my bag of stuff....the older kids just watched movies and played "video" games and ignored my suggestions about starting a scrap book of their trip....but that worked for me too...everyone was kept happy.





No comments:

Post a Comment